Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random Thoughts #14

Well, I'm in the city (for once), I'm burning up, and I'm looking at a pile of cheap comics I got today. I think it's time for some random thoughts.

Grad School
Well, I'm halfway there. My grades for this semester are looking good. In a couple of weeks, I'll be starting summer school which should  be "fun". One of the classes I'll be taking is about advanced database programming. I have heard things about this class, but I'm not stressing out...yet.

The Weekend
 This weekend has been pretty fun so far. I helped out some friends with moving furniture, which is something I shouldn't be doing on the weekend since I've did that for about 25 hours this week. It was still fun though. Afterwards, I decided to check out the Outer Limits in the 'Boro to see what they had (FCBD's awesome!!!!). Then I went to listen to some awesome music at Murfreesboro's Jazz Festival. Finally, I went to another CB shop in Nashville to see what they had there...it was a lot. Most of the stuff I got today will definitely be showing up on the blog soon. Tomorrow, it's off to church and finally, The Avengers. I've heard things about this movie. I've heard "okay" to "good" to "AWESOME". I hope that it is like that for me as well. I do have one complaint....WHERE IS THE BLACK KNIGHT???  I mean, come on!!!

He could have fit with the movie.....

Women
Ah, what the heck! I think it's time to let something out that been with me for a while now...There's this chick that I have mixed feelings about....Yeah, that should cover it. ;)

The Future
So what's coming up? Well, I'm trying to figure that out myself. I have been a little lazy with the blog. I'm not tired of it, I guess after this semester typing needed a break. I do have some things that I'm planning for though. July's gonna be Batman Month but it will be done a little different and you'll see why when I get there. I also think that some of these issues I got today and this certain tpb about some Eastern Titans will show up before that time. For September...well, I guess it has something to do with these images here. Well, I'm out. Cinco De Mayo and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment