Friday, February 17, 2012

Random Thoughts #11

Well, it's Friday morning, clothes are a-washin', and I have a lot of stuff to do this weekend. It's time for some random thoughts.

Week of Bleh
A lot of stuff happened this week. Actually, a lot of stuff has happened in these last two weeks. Let's see: papers, papers, papers, job fair, Whitney Houston (...sad), and more papers. I have some more summaries due Monday night. and I gotten 1 and 1/2  out of seven summaries done. I also have to create an outline for a topic called timestamping concurrency control. Nice. There are also two other major papers I have to work on in these coming weeks, so yeah, I'm busy. Somehow, I still find time do some good things though. Hanging out with friends, reading, and of course, blogging!

Before Watchmen...
Yeah,that. Basically, DC will be coming out with a prequel to Watchmen which is supposedly one of the greatest graphic novels of all time. I'm actually reading Watchmen now. I picked it up at the library, and it looks like it might just take me two weeks just to get through it. I don't know how to feel about the coming prequels. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

It's coming...I think
That look at the Ultimate X-Men is coming....eventually?

Themed Months
I got a few ideas for some themed months. I just don't know what to start out with yet. I know I have one for July (...guess) and I know I have one for March. What is it? Well, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and that's true...from a certain point of view.

"Whitney Houston...I'll miss ya"
For those who don't know, Whitney Houston passed away at the age of 48 last Saturaday. I have to admit that I was a little shocked. So, in tribute, here is one of my favorite Whitney songs:

No comments:

Post a Comment