Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random Thoughts #6

Well, I'm bored. It's time for some Random Thoughts.

...
I actually don't know what to say today. I was going to post one of these at the end of September, but since school is taking up all of my time (and there's the fact that I had nothing to say), I decided to wait. Not too much is going on these days. It's just school and work. I have two presentations I have to prepare for: One 20 minutes long (by myself ...) and one about 5 to 10  minutes long. Shouldn't be too difficult. Let's see...what else? I think I'm getting tired of the single life...'bout time. I'm also trying to figure out what else to do with this blog. The post from earlier is an example. I want keep it as 'random' as I can and not have it be just all about one thing.

Right now, I'm on sabbatical (or something like that) fro the Graphic Novels section. Superman Month wiped me out and with all of the school stuff coming up soon, I won't be able to just sit down and type a lot of words on a graphic novel. It actually takes a lot of time to do that. So, it looks like I'll just do two a month for a while. Well, I'm actually out of things to say, so I'm out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment