Thursday, October 20, 2011

12 Greatest Live Action Intros

Well, since I did my favorite animated intros, I might as well do my favorite live action intros. These intros are pretty much gonna be all over the place when concerning TV. So, here we go with my top 11 Greatest Live Action Intros. Why 12? Well, it turns out that there are not many awesome live action TV intros for me to put here, but whatever. Some of these are my favorite shows, while the rest just have awesome intros.So, here we go:

12. The Flash
I vaguely remember this show coming on back in the nineties. From what I have seen on the internet, it wasn't that bad. I do wish it had stayed on longer though. Anyway, why is this intro awesome? Two words: DANNY ELFMAN.


11. Buffy The Vampire Slayer
All I can say is this: ROCKIN'.


10. The A-Team
 I never watched the show personally, but come on! THis is awesome! It's so awesome ...I made a parody and put it on YouTube.


My Version:



9. MacGyver
Another show I used to watch back in the day.


8. Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Why is this on the list? I don't know, nostalgia? Stupidity? Oh well. Enjoy.
YEAH, I USED TO WATCH THIS...

7. Smallville
You know I had to put this on here.
SMALLVILLE.

6. Stark Trek
I also had to put this one on here. Out of all of the Star Trek intros, this might be my favorite.


5. A Different World
THis was a great show with a great and funny intro.


4. Miami Vice
Yes, I like me some Miami Vice from time to time. It's a cool show with a cool intro and theme song.


3. Home Improvement
Another great comedy show with a funny intro.


2.  Battlestar Galactica
The new one by the way. Anyway, another good intro from a pretty good show. One thing l liked was the ever-changing number of the survivors.


1. Highlander
One word: QUEEN. Another word: Swordfighting. Last word: The Quickening!


............................
Well, that's all I have for today. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment