Tuesday, October 11, 2011

13 Greatest Animated Intros

As a kid, I loved to watch cartoons. Heck, I still do. I mostly enjoy the action-oriented ones these days. Star Wars: Clone Wars, Young Justice, Symbiotic Titan (wait, that got cancelled. Dang you, Cartoon Network!!). So what is the first thing you see with a show in general? The intro of course!  Sometimes, the intro is so awesome, it feels like you've missed a cool part of the show when you miss it. Plus, if the show sucks, at least you can watch an awesome intro. So with that being said, I will go over my top 13 Animated intros. Why 13? Simple, it's because I can! Ha Ha HA!!!

13. The Real Ghostbusters
Why is this on the list? It's Ghostbusters! This is what  got me interested in the Ghostbusters in the first place, so it has to be on this list. I like that they used the theme song from the movie.


12. Iron Man (2nd Season)
Why is this on the list? That's an easy answer. This intro is so bada#$, it could turn a boy into a full blown man in seconds. The show was okay, but the intro ROCKED!!!


11. Beast Wars
This intro to an great show had three things that makes it cool: great music, nice animation, and it lays out the story and conflicts well.


10.  Hey Arnold!
I liked this show. It had some nice music, and looked good.


9.  Spider-Man
While the show itself hasn't aged well, the intro still rocks....and I mean it rocks!


8. Avatar: The Last Airbender
This is a great intro because it pretty much lays out what the show is all about: the Avatar, the Fire Nation, and Aang.


7. Men In Black: The Series
This was a cool show. It even had a cooler (and upbeat) intro. I'll say this for the intro: If you're not laughing at 0:09 - 0:11, you may have to get your humor checked out.


6. Animanics
This was one heck of a funny show with one heck of a funny intro. Enjoy.


5. Samauri Jack
This was an intro that you could get both your groove on and your Kung Fu on! Wohhhh!!! I also love that intro by Mako. I wonder how that voice would sound saying other stuff...


4. X-Men
This cartoon is what introduced me to these "merry" mutants. Great music and greate animation is all around in this intro.


I didn't want to throw too many Timmverse intros up here. Even though they are all awesome, I decided to throw up my favorite out of all the bunch. Both shows involved six things: Apathy, Corruption, Greed, Power, Hope, and Batman.

3. Batman Beyond
Great show, great intro. That's all I need to say here.
SEMI-EPICNESS.

2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Oh yeah! Nuff said.


1. Batman: TAS
Why is this the greatest, even over TMNT? Well, watch and find out.
TOTAL EPICNESS.

...........................
There are so many more I could list, but I'll stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment