Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random Thoughts #18

Well, it's Sunday and I'm trying to relax a bit from last week. It's time for some random thoughts.

Grad School
Well, I'm about to start my last semester of grad school. I have three classes and they look challenging. One class involves a long research paper that's due at the end of November. Another class involves decision making with Excel. That's gonna be a little challenging, but I should do alright in all three classes. It shouldn't be too hard, especially with having a new job and all...oh yeah, I have a new job!

New Job
Monday, I started a new job. I'm now an Analyst at Yates Services. They're contracted by Nissan and it's not too far from Murfreesboro. It's pretty much between Nashville and the Boro. Right now, I'm trying to fix some Access databases that they have had for a while. I know another task I will have will be being the support for the time attendance software called Novatime. The whole job looks challenging, but I can do it. I know who I can turn to for help.

Surgery
Yeah, the title is unfortunately right. A couple of weeks ago my side was hurting badly ,so I went to the emergency room. It turns out I have gall stones in my bladder. Friday, I'll be getting outpatient surgery to remove my gall bladder. Prayers for a quick recovery and no complications are wanted. I'm not too worried  about the whole thing though. I just want it over with. I know this week I'll be trying to get done certain assignments because I know I may not want do to much over the weekend.

Superman Month
Well, its that month again. This month is going to be a bit different. Here's the link to my intro for the Battle of the Super-Origins. I'm also going to post a few other things for the month. I actually have a lot of the Battle done and ready. The themed month still  might go into October since I have a job and I'm a grad student. I also work part-time for Zordon when Alpha 5 gets all messed up on malware...Yeah, I'm kidding about that.  Still, that would be cool.

Zordon: Alpha! What are you viewing on the viewing globe?
Alpha 5: I do not know. I do know it is frying my circuits!

........................

Well, I'm outta here. I gotta get some things posted and read. Peace and God Bless.





No comments:

Post a Comment