Thursday, September 1, 2011

Best Clark to Superman Changes


Now for this, I'm talking about  the whole "This looks like a job for ..." stuff. I'll list my favorite changes from all over. Movies, TV, Comics, you name it. So here we go...Oh yeah, I couldn't embed most of these videos, so the links are below.

11. "FINALLY!!!" - Clark turns into Superman on Smallville I had to list this. It's the only time we see him actually turning into Superman.

About Flippin' Time!!!


10. " Watch out for the---Oh! *&#$---Oh Thank God, he got him!" - Superman by Max Fleschier Long ago (maybe when I was ten), my great aunt and uncle bought me and my sister a collection of old cartoons. One of the tapes had 3 episodes of the Max Fleschier Superman cartoon series on it. I liked it then and now. Anyway on the episode "Terror on the Midway", Clark gets interrupted during his changing, and I think it's just hilarious.


9. "Uh, where did his clothes go now?" Superman 2 At the beginning, Superman has to go save Lois in Paris. the Scene's cool, with that Williams' music playing, but one must wonder where that suit goes during that change...


8. " Not bad...not bad at all." This is a two-fer right here. the first pic was done by legendary artist José Luis García-López which was done back in the day. The second pic is from Infinite Crisis #2. It's by Phil Jimenez and is an homage to this the original piece.




7. " I couldn't find the one where he's changing in the bathroom" -L&C: the New Adventures of Superman I remember this one episode where Clark had to dive into a bathroom stall and change. It was actually funny. SOme old guy was outside and was wondering what the heck was going on. I can't find it on YouTube, so I will show this of him changing in front of Lois:



6. "EVOLUTION!!!!!" In Action Comics #900, there is a glorious pin-up of the hero changing through the ages from Shuster to Frank. Nice. I even had this for wallpaper on my laptop for a time.



5. "...It's the Blur. SO?"
This is from season 10 of Smallville. It's not a bad scene. Nice jacket, by the way.



4. "Superman Returns. Yep" - Superman Returns This is the only C to S scene we really get. It's pretty cool even though he wrecks an elevator and leaves the Daily Planet staff to clean the mess he made.

Making a Mess


3. "Alex Ross...Need I say more?" I have no words for these images. They're that good.



2. "He's back!" Superman 3 The Clark vs. Evil Superman match is probably the only cool thing from Superman 3. It's even more cool when this happens:

Awesome!


1. "Say Jim! Woooooo!!!!!" Superman: the Movie You know this had to be number one. It's definitely the best and funniest changing scene. It's just something about this scene that give a smile on my face.

"That is a BAD Outfit! Wooo!"

......................
So any honorable mentions? This:


Dishonorable Mention? This:

Uh....HUH???


Well, that's all I have for today. Peace!

NEXT TIME: SUPERMAN VS. LUTHOR (for the first time!), SUPERMAN AND...POPEYE VS. BLUTO (?), AND _________(!!!!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment