Sunday, September 11, 2011

Random Pics of the Month - September

Well, here are the ramdom pics for the month of September. I do this as I hear water leaking through the ceiling in my parents' house. UGH. Well, here we go:

Since it is 9/11, I thought it would be cool to post this awesome pic from the legendary Alex Ross. That day (10 years, wow) for me went like this: I was in 2nd period of Physical Science and the TV was on for some reason. I didn't know what had happened yet. 3rd period was Driver's Ed., and it was there where I truly found out what happened.We didn't do anything in that class that day.   No wonder my driving sucked at that time. At the time, I didn't get it. I mean, it's terrorism. I still don't get it now. What do you want to do with 72 virgins? One's enough...or two, I don't know! (alright, enough joking).  Anyway, that's all I have to say about this. 


And here is another pic from my archive of pics. It's basically here to lighten the mood. Not too bad, ya think?
AMERICA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment