Saturday, April 2, 2011

Random Pics of the Month - April

Well, I've decided to post 2 photos. First, here is one I wanted to post for a while:


Hmm...let's see how many things I can say about this pic:

Batman: Uh....is this a proposal?
Kal-L: ...Not this time.
...
Batman: Why are you smiling so dang much?
Kal-L: Well, people from my Earth smiled even in the worst of circumstances.
B: Oh. Did I...
K: Oh yes, yes. Lots!
B: @#$%!
...
B: ...Just how close were we on your Earth?
K: Too close.
B: ...
K: Just kidding!
...
K: Let's face the facts about me and you, a love unspecified though I'm proud to call you "chocolate bear" the crowd will always talk and stare.
B: ...No. Heck No. #*$( NO!!! (pulls out earth-2 kryptonite)

All right, that's all I got.


The next one is of the Grand Canyon, which was taken while I was in immense pain, literally:

The fact that this "hole in the ground" looks B-E-A-Utiful is more proof that God exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment