Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some More Randomness

Well, I'm at the library by Metro Center listening to some "Confessions" by Usher. Not bad...and now it's time for some random thoughts.

Well it had to happen eventually...
Yesterday, I went to The Great Escape (awesome place by the way) in West Nashville and got the first issue to Fear Itself. This is the first recent comic I've gotten in about a year. Yeah. After Blackest Night, I just decided I would stick with not so recent stuff for a while, and it's worked. probably the most random series I've gotten during this time is Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn 2. I just felt like it for a reason. It's actually pretty good ( may even talk about it). I may even get Emerald Dawn if I can find it. Anyway, the first issue to Fear Itself was interesting. I've kept up with some of Marvel (dang prices), so I kinda know of what's going on. I just hope the event doesn't let me down.


Women...
Women are something, ya know? There's this one girl who I kinda got a thing for...you know what? Never mind.

Grad School
Well, it's that time, again. this time though, I actually have time to get the stuff like the FASFA in. I also have that big 250 dollar thing called the GMAT to take. Pray for me, people. PRAY.

Cars...ugh
Next week, I need to put my Toyota Camry in the shop. It's sat up for too long, and I just miss the car, you know? It still needs work (doors, radiator, ... heck the car itself needs prayer!) even after I get that one thing fixed.

Summer---what to do, what to do...
Let's see:
  1. Watch these movies and hope they don't suck (Thor, Captain America, Green Lantern is a maybe, X-Men First Class, Rise of the Apes is a maybe, and maybe a few others)
  2. I might go the this year's Superman Celebration in Metropolis, IL. I've never been before, and since I got the time I might as well go this year. It's actually about 3 hours from Nashville, so I might as well make the attempt. If I can get a few people to go with me (something this geeky should not be shared alone), it would be a definite YES.
  3. Don't know what else.
Well that's all I have for today. The final part to Infinite Crisis might be up this weekend. I got it almost wrote out and I have to scan some stuff. After that, I don't know what I'll go over next. Well, I'm out and I might as well leave you with this weird pic.



Mmm...Mmm...MuthaSucka!!

No comments:

Post a Comment