Friday, August 2, 2013

Random Thoughts #26 - Still on a break of sorts

Hey, all. It's been a sort of a long day and I think it's time for a couple of random thoughts... or maybe three.

Still sort of on a break 
I must not know what a break is because I've still been posting stuff. If anything, it's a break from doing any strenuous blogging. I got stuff that I'm planning on talking about, it's just I don't feel like talking about them yet. I'm just enjoying reading and watching the stuff. I will have something soon though and it involves... a crisis.

Movies
I know that there are a couple of more movies that I want to see before the summer is over. I want to see The Wolverine, Elysium, and maybe Riddick. I'm not sure about the last one. I haven't seen Pacific Rim yet but I should. I just wonder if is it as good as people have said it is.

Women
... yeah, I got nothing to say this time.

...................

Well, that's pretty much all I got for today. There ain't much happening these days except for work and... work. Oh yeah, there is one thing I've been wanting to do for a long time. There's this old snare drum I got back in middle school that's essentially fallen apart. It was already falling apart when I decided to try to fix it back in college. Unfortunately, I really didn't have the funds back then to get it fixed. I want to try to do it myself because it's something to do. Now I just got to find the dang thing.

Not my drum, but it feels like it.

Well, I'm out. Peace and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment