Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Thoughts #25 - (Insert Title Here)

Well, it's that time of the month again... no, not that thing. It's time for a couple of random thoughts.

 WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

So... I was on IGN last night and I saw this article. Let's just say it has something to do with a kinda funny post I did a couple of years ago.... They really want me to come back and watch the show again, don't they? I know I'll probably tune in for the 20th anniversary team-up since team-up episodes are usually pretty cool... Dang, it really has been 20 years, has it? I was in 2nd grade when that show came on!

Superman Month
As I said in a earlier post, this June will be Superman Month. I decided to move it up this year. This time, it's pretty much back to basics. I've got 7 or 8 (!!!!) stories I want to get through this month. I also going to look at a couple more TV shows and some of the DC Direct-To-DVD movies involving Superman. I'll definitely give my impression of the new movie after it comes out. For S

Women
... Well, when I find her, I might say something about her.

Movies
Well, I've seen two movies this month: Iron Man 3 and Star Trek Into Darkness. I actually stepped into IM3 about a third into the movie. I thought it was okay not great. It was a little better than the second one though. The first one's still the best out of the three. I voiced my opinion on the new Trek movie already. It was good. I have to admit that I had a better time with it than with IM3. I'm supposed to schedule some time with someone and see After Earth... Eh, I don't know about that.

Well, that's all I got for tonight. Watch out for some good/strange stories involving the Man of Steel. Peace and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment