Monday, April 29, 2013

Random Thoughts #24 - The Movie Edition!!!

Well, I really don't have much to say today. I said my piece on my next themed month and I don't have much to say about women today. So, I guess I'll talk about the movies I'm planning on seeing this summer (not in any particular order. Plus, I'm looking at a list on IMDb):

  • Man of Steel - I don't know why, but for some reason I really want to see this one... Oh yeah. Anyway, it looks like it'll be good. The latest trailer was awesome. I'll try to see it the weekend it comes out hopefully with some friends.
  • Iron Man 3 - You know, I kinda liked Iron Man 2. It wasn't the first one, but had things to like about it. The reviews for the movie have been positive, so it should be a good experience. I might see it Friday, I'm not sure yet.
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness - 'Nuff Said. I saw the first movie (the reboot that is) in the cinemas, and I'm planning on seeing this movie in the cinemas. I'm working days that week, so I'll be there opening night.
  • Pacific Rim - I might see this one. It has Gullmerio Del Toro's name on it. Plus, add Ibris Elba and Ron Pearlman to the list and that may get me to see this.
  • The Wolverine - Well, well, well! While the last Logan movie smelled like a full freezer that's been unplugged for the last week... in the summer, this movie at least looks interesting. I'm definitely seeing it.
  • Now You See Me - The premise does sound interesting. I might see it.
  •  Elysium - Hmm... I might see it. I don't know yet.
  • Riddick - What?!? I'll be there!
  • R.I.P.D. - I don't know about it. It does feel like a Men in Black-type movie, but you never know how it might turn out.
  • 300: Rise of an Empire - Eh, I don't know. While I liked 300, I don't know about this one. 
  • The Smurfs 2 - ......... I'm definitely kidding about this one. I would rather watch "The Way to Eden" again!
Well, that's all I got for today. Peace and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment