Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Random Thoughts #3

Well, I'm at the house and not sleepy yet, so I thought I might as well type a little.

MoviesWell, I'm at the midpoint of the summer movie thing. I'll just list the the movies I have seen and the ones that I will or might see.

  • Thor - Saw it with some friends. Really enjoyed it. Loki was pretty cool, and Thor himself was pretty cool as well.
  • X-Men First Class - Saw it this weekend finally. Loved it. Especially the cameo of "that dude."
  • Hangover 2 - Now this wasn't even on the list of movies I wanted to see. I went with a friend to see it. It was ok, just your generic R-rated humor fest.
  • Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon: Well, the trailers have sucked me in. I will see this. I just pray it's better than ROTF aka &*^%.
  • Green Lantern: Don't know if I'll see this one. May just wait for the redbox.
  • Captain America: Definitely a must go.
  • Rise of the Planet of the Apes: Undecided as of now.
  • Super 8: Undecided as of now.
  • Cowboys and Aliens: ...maybe. Just maybe.
  • The Smurfs: ....What is this ...."thing" doing on my list?

That's all I got for that.

WOMEN... 'nuff said. Let's just say one's got me in a rut.

Grad SchoolWell, all I am now waiting for is registering for my classes. I received a 410 on my GMAT test. While I kinda wanted a higher score, I'm just blessed that I received a score that will get me in the program. Now the hard part: take 6 hours or 9?


Reboot or Relaunch?.....Who cares! DC's still getting my money!Well, if you haven't heard, this means you are not into recent comics. In September, DC is relaunching 52 #1 titles. Pretty much every book including Detective Comics and Action Comics is getting relaunched. Who knew it had to take this for me to get some recent DC issues? Anyway, I am interested in what's going to happen as well as worried. I'm not getting into specifics, but it looks like a lot of continuity is either being changed or erased. I just hope they don't erase the good stuff, that's all. Plus, I also hope that some good stories come out of this. There is a reason I haven't been getting a lot of recent stuff lately. So, I'll check out Justice League, Action Comics, maybe Superman, maybe Teen Titans, maybe Nightwing, and maybe anything else that gets good word of mouth.

Well, that's all I have for tonight. I finally got volume 6 to Teen Titans, so I'll be doing that soon. But first, there's a little story I want to get out of the way that involves Superman....joining COBRA!!!


All I can say is this: COBRA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment