Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Horrible Music Videos - Just the Way I Planned It

Philip Michael Thomas - Actor: Pretty Decent. He was great on Miami Vice.
Philip Michael Thomas - Singer: Decent. Not a bad singer. His videos on the other hand....well...not so much.

The 80's we full of bad music videos, and this was one of them. Now, this is an okay song. It has a nice beat and okay lyrics though one moment at the end has me scratching my head. On the other hand, the video is a mix of Michael Jackson's "Rock With You" with some PCP or crack.




some comments:
0:26 - I think I have seen this somewhere.
0:31 - Oh crap. This is another crappy video!
whole video - Who knew PMT blasted light out of his body? He's the male Dazzler!
2:14 to 2:16 - AH!! 3 of them! Run!
3:03 to 3:18 - Wisdom, Knowledge and Understanding? WISDOM KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING? WHY AM I YELLING THIS LIKE THIS IS THE AWESOME PART OF THE SONG OR SOMETHING? OH WELL...
3:20 to the end - It's over. Thank God.

Well, that's all I have for this thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment