Monday, December 31, 2018

Random Thoughts #51 - This Post probably should have been Labelled #50!

Well, I'm right on the cusp of a new year. I just got back from church and my sister's house. Before I go to bed or catch up on some reading, here are a few Random Thoughts. I think I'll make this one a short one this time.

2018
2018 was a fine year. It brought the good and bad as most years do. God blessed me and my family this year as He's done for many other years. It wasn't perfect, but I'm here at the end, so that definitely counts for something. Work was good this year and I think I've finally settled in on my new shift at work. Now, I just got to get back to the weight loss grind again. Last I checked, I was around 228 pounds. That is good since I'm now able to fit in pants I haven't been able to wear in years. Still, I'm not done just yet.Things are good in the love life too, but not perfect. I believe that's how it goes, so it's taking me a while to learn that.

Plans for 2019
Since Resolutions are meant to be broken, here are my plans for 2019. Hopefully, I can actually carry these out this time:

  • Be a better person (throw son, boyfriend, friend, and all that fits under that)
  • Continue to get out of Debt (almost got some stuff paid off!!!)
  • Lose some more weight and eat better
  • Actually run that 5K (I think my dad and sister may join in)
  • Fix some stuff around the house (I still need to get that bathroom done!)
  • Live life to the fullest
Movies/TV/Books
I'll keep this short. I've really only been to see Aquaman and that was last weekend. I'll go into more detail later, but it was pretty good. I was hoping it would live up to expectations and it did for me. I really want to see Into the Spider-Verse soon, so I may do that tomorrow if possible. There's a lot of stuff I want to catch up on (DC Universe's Titans, Daredevil, and a few others), so I'll try to do that in the new year. I also want to get back to reading novels again. I put that on the backburner. I might talk about some of them in the new year.

........................................

Well, I need to end this somewhere. May 2019 bring good things for you and your people. My next post will definitely be about something geared toward butt-kicking. Until then, Peace, God Bless, and be careful out there in the new year. Who knows what it'll bring.

COMING IN 2019: A LOT OF THE USUAL STUFF, YO! ALSO, MAYBE YO' MOMMA WILL COME ALONG AND FINALLY MAKE THAT DELICIOUS CAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment