Friday, May 1, 2015

Random Thoughts #36 - Garrus Vakarian is one bad brother from another planet!

Well, it's noon and I really need to get back to the gym. Work's been good.A co-worker of mine isn't doing too well though. This whole situation in Baltimore has been annoying and really freaky. The world just feels weird in general these days. I'm not worried though since you're gonna have your good times and bad. So, I'll get to some random thoughts.

Sci-fi Month
 So, for this month (formerly known as Star Trek Month and Star Trek/Star Wars Month), I wanted to change it up. While I love Star Trek and really like Star Wars, they aren’t the “end all, be all” when it comes to science fiction. If you’re saying “Star Wars isn’t science fiction!”, the franchise has cyborgs and clones. It’s at least lite Sci-fi. Anyway, I wanted to branch out and look at other things in the sci-fi genre whether they are movies, TV shows, books, or video games. I already got some things planned out, so stay tuned. 

Women
I don't have anything to say... yet.

This Weekend
This weekend is looking pretty fun and busy. There's Free Comic Book Day, Murfressboro's Jazz Fest is out, and a friend of mine is having a birthday party. There's also this little indie movie about a group of folk beating up James Spader... that might be fun.

The Joker???
Recently, an image of the Joker from the new Suicide Squad movie was released. It's... weird to say the least. I'm now hearing that Jared Leto may not look this different in the movie. Still, it's alright. As long as Leto plays the role well, I'm good. Still, I think one can have fun with this.
Wow... the Insane Clown Posse will take anyone these days!
...
So I guess he'll be teaming up with Lil' Wayne next?
...
I'd hate to be that tattoo artist. 

Well, I'm out. I really need to hit the gym. Peace, God Bless, and be safe out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment