Thursday, January 8, 2015

Random Videos of the Week - Worst Fight Scene and Best Fight Scene

Well, it's a cold day in Tennessee. It's in the 20's right now, but I know it'll get lower tonight. When I left work this morning, it was about 7 or 8 degrees. So, I might as well leave ya'll with one of the worst fight scenes ever and one of the best fight scenes ever.

Worst:
This is from a 80's movie called Undefeatable. While it looks quite bad, it's also pretty hilarious.


Highlights:
Yelling and grunting
A useless slo-motion scene
Yelling and Grunting
Horrible dialogue
Yelling and Grunting


Best:
This is from The Protector staring Tony Jaa. While that movie has its fair share of good fight scenes, this one is my favorite from that movie. Here's a little trivia. The Capeoria fighter and sword fighter were both in the live action Tekken movie.


Highlights:
Great choreography
The hero gets his butt kicked at the end
Nice variety of fighting styles
Eddy Gordo!


Well, that's all I got for today. I'll be back with something that involves those green ninjas everyone loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment