Friday, September 27, 2013

Random Pics of the Month - September

Wow. I think I skipped this last month. Since I did those hero/villain posts, I guess I didn't need anymore random pics. Anyway, here are my random pics for the month. One involves an event that happened this month, another is a tease for another themed month, and another is just something to laugh at.

As you can tell by this pic, my birthday was this month and it was pretty good. It wasn't anything too special, but I really liked it. I've been on this Earth for 28 years and that's definitely a blessing in my life.


I'm doing a themed month based on one of these teams. Guess which one. Also, my costume for Halloween is probably in there somewhere.

Fringe is awesome and funny. 


 The original Battlestar Galactica is not as awesome, but it is okay and it even provides some laughs as you can see here.




1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! And the caption on the picture of Walter, too funny!

    ReplyDelete