Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Random Thoughts #21

Well, I'm at work and there's nothing much to do. It's the week before Christmas after all. I think it's time for another episode of Random Thoughts.

Grad School
Not my best pic, but oh well.

Well, it's official. I am a Master of Science! It took over a year to do this venture, and Saturday was the day to get my degree...or some if it. I have to wait a month to get the actual degree. That sucks, but I had to wait a month before I got my actual B.A. Grad school had its good as well as its bad, but it was a great experience overall. I thank God for the chance to do something worthwhile and I thank Him for helping me in those stressful times. I also thank my parents for encouraging me and my teachers for giving me the chance to strut. I also met some cool people. Well, now what? Since this is over, what should I do now?

X-Men Month!

Yeah, it's coming back. Next month (or sometime later this month), I'm pretty much going to hit the rest of the X-stuff I didn't get to do last year. I'll hit the other stories I missed on, the other TV shows, that "Wolverine" movie, and a couple of surprises.

...................................................

Well, I guess it's time to get back to some work or something. Peace and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment