Sunday, October 28, 2012

Random Thoughts #19

Well, since it was a productive day, I thought I might end it with a couple of random thoughts.

Superman Month(s)
Well, it's the end of SUperman Month. That was one heck of a long month! The whole battle was nuts. It actually took three months to do all of this since I started writing stuff in August. That being said, I'm happy with how it turned out. Will I ever do this again? Yeah, but it won't take two frakkin' months  to finish it! I do have one more Superman post to finish and then the month (or months) will be over. I am definitely going on a break after all of this...

Grad School
"Now the fun begins." I have officially started on my research paper for my capstone class. The paper is on security violations in the workplace. I have about 2 pages written and am hoping to be done this weekend. The whole paper isn't actually due till December, but our teacher wants to do an assessment on our paper to see if we're on the right track. Here's hoping I'm on the right track. I also have the other two classes do deal with, so I'm pretty busy. And then there's my full-time job...Dang, now all I need is a girlfriend and that'll fill the "BUSY" quota.

Movies
A while back I said I was going to give a brief review of all of the movies I saw this summer. Well, here it is:

  • The Avengers - As I said before, "'Nuff said." This movie was awesome!!!
  • The Dark Knight Rises - This was good. On how it stacks up against the other two, I have no clue yet.  
  • Prometheus - This looked really interesting and started out well, but it got weird towards the middle and kept going on with the weirdness. I definitely think someone was right in naming this movie "Don't Touch That!"
  • The Expendables 2 - This...was pretty epic. All of my favorite action heroes were in it and it ruled. 
  • Snow White and the Huntsman - Yes, I saw this. I saw it with a friend. It was okay. Hemsworth was awesome, Theron was wickedly evil, and Stewart was bland but cute (Did I just say that?). 
  • Looper - The movie had a great premise and reminded me a lot of The Terminator. It does drag in the middle, but it picks back up towards the end. 
Now, there were some movies I wanted to see but just didn't like ASM and MIB3. I'll probably talk about those later.

Women
...yeah, I got nothing to say tonight about them. 

.........................................................................................

Well, I need sleep, so Peace and God Bless. Watch out for a somewhat detailed look at that thing JMS wrote about Superman two years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment