Saturday, April 7, 2012

Random Pics of the Month - April

Well, it's that time. I'm a little late for this mostly because I have had a LOT of stuff to do this week. I still got a LOT of stuff to do in the next 48 hours. So, here are the random pics of April.
This is from a story I won't be  covering for a long while, so take it in...
So when I treat the girl I love most like crap, I'll turn into.....That? Glad I ain't Kryptonian!

 And here is a pic from from a little town outside of Gulfport, MS. A girl I know made this from leftover debris...
Who knew the Cross provided stuff MacGyver could use as well as salvation?
..........
Okay, in all seriousness, it's Easter and I wanted to post something different as well as meaningful. Happy Easter, God bless, and I will be back. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment