Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random Thoughts #8

Well, it's a Thursday night and for some reason I feel like throwing out some random thoughts.

Last two weeks...yay and nay
These last two weeks have ranged from awesome to #$%@. My old laptop's died on me, and on the eve of writing a long paper for my PM class. Luckily, I have a new laptop which is working out well. I finally have a PS3, which is a long time wait for me. I also got Batman: Arkham Asylum (awesome), MGS4 (also awesome), Ghostbusters (haven't played it yet), and Assassin's Creed (...don't know about this one yet). There is also som sort of 10 to 14 page paper that is due Monday, so that's great! So on that note, it looks like I will be doing this paper this weekend. I may even get some MGS4 or something in. I will be back, and I will be bringing something .....controversial!!!

Batman: the world's greatest detective....NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment