Saturday, August 13, 2011

Favorite Songs - Hall and Oates (oh yeah!)

"That's right! Hall and Oates. All I have to say about this is: Thank you 92.9 FM. Or should I say: F U 92.9 FM. ARGH!!"

Okay, enough of that sarcastic nonsense. Anyway, yes, I do like me some Hall and Oates from time to time. So, since I haven't done this in a while, and since I want to save some other favorite groups/artists for later, you get some "White Soul" today (kidding about the "white soul" stuff. Soul has no color or ethnicity for me.). I don't really have much to say about these songs, so here we go with the list:

10. One On One
Well, this song does have some soul to it. I might have to play this song to my "One" someday.


9. Sara Smile
Wow, another soulful song. And about someone named Sara. I think I know a few Saras (or Sarahs).


8. Kiss On My List
I remember hearing this song, as well as the most of these songs, on the radio when I was little. Not bad then, not bad now.


7. Everything You Heart Desires
I got a compilation CD of the group a while back, and this song woke me up in the middle of the night. I listened to it instead of skipping it, and I have liked it ever since. Now, the video is a little eye-hurting, but the song is great.


6. Out Of Touch
Now, this song I heard on 96.3 FM (nice station). Loved it since then. And yes, the video is a little...corny?


5. Rich Girl
Another soulful song from the group Only this time, real soulful! One thing I have to ask: Doesn't it sound like Hall saying b---- at times instead of rich? It may just be me.


4. Maneater
You just have to love a song that calls out women for what they really are...I'm being a little sarcastic for that statement. Love it.


3. Private Eyes
Is it a little stalkerish? Yeah, but it sounds so good!


2. She's Gone
Heard this song somewhere on the radio, and I was compelled to look it up online. I found this live version, and it is AWESOME.


1. I can't Go For That (No Can Do)
Great Song. Gotta love that Bass throughout the song.



Well, that's all I got for tonight. I do have some interesting music interests, don't I? Well, next time will be a little different. Before I go, I'll leave ya'll with a pic...a kinda weird pic.

...yeah, I got nothing to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment