Thursday, July 28, 2011

Random Thoughts #4

Well, it looks like it's time for some random thoughts. I'm pretty much ready for work, and I'm bored as well.

Marriage....?For the last... For a long while now, I have been seeing a lot of people I know get married. I went to a wedding of a couple of friends last week. Plus, another friend of mine is getting married soon. Is it the water or something? Anyway, it got me thinking about marriage. Right now, it ain't happening as of now. I'm single, have a part-time job, going back to school, and the....I won't go there. Will it happen someday? I hope and pray it does (I know my parents do). When the time comes, I might not even be ready to handle it. I guess that's how it is when it starts though. I just hope I don't miss my chance when I do find that special woman, and I also hope I don't screw it up somehow. Oh well, I might be putting too much thought into this. I guess I just got to shut up (..Ha!) and let it happen on it own, or something like that.

Grad SchoolWell, it's official. I'm in, I have my classes picked out, and I owe a crap load of money. This is going to be interesting.I know it will be tough, but I think I'm ready for the horror that is grad school. Murfreesboro, here I come...again.

Well, DC's still getting some of my money!Well, the word's out on what Superman will be doing in the DCnU. Single, No Parents, and a little more brash, I've heard. well, all I am still asking for is some good stories and good art from this Reboot/relaunch. If it fails to deliver...poo. If it doesn't...YAY!!! So it looks like JL #1 and Action Comics #1 are definitly on my buy list. The others will have to wait.

The weekendI don't know what's planned for this weekend. I know I'm going home, cut the yard, rest, and other stuff. I might go to the Boro if I can to see a good friend of mine, Michael Giby...Michael G., before he's off to Texas to finish school.

Starman Omnibus = AwesomeFor the last few weeks, I have been reading Starman Omnibus from the Giles County Library. The whole series is definitely a good read. I just have the sixth volume to read, and I am done.


Well, I guess that's all I have for now. Now on to New Avengers....yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment