Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Random Thoughts #44 - The Batmobile Handles Like a Freight Train!

Man, it been a little busy around here lately. I’m on days working on a project, I’m getting used to a new gaming console (just guess…), and I’m still trying to keep up with getting in shape. Other than that, it’s all good. Well, there is the whole political spectrum which always looks a bit wonky and crazy. I can’t do too much about that except for throwing it on social media and leaving it to God to sort that all out. Anyway, here are some Random Thoughts.

On Day Shift…Ouch
Day shift is good but it does take some time to get used to it. The sleep pattern’s off and you want to dose off at work. I haven’t done that… recently. Just don’t close your eyes and you may stay awake.  It’ll be a while before I’m Batman again… yeah, that’s what I call my normal shift. For now, my nights are quiet.

Rumors, Ruminations, Expectations, Shocks, and Gasps… Bah!
I think I’m getting tired of the constant overflow of information out there. You get it with politics and even entertainment. I’m not saying that social media is bad, but there has to be a limit to it all. Maybe another break from the stuff is in order.

Movies
It’s another year and another batch of movies that I will see or may see this year. It’s the middle of March and I haven’t been to the theatres yet. Yeah, I’m a little late like that, but there have been other things to do, after all.
  • Get Out – I might wait for this one. I’ve heard it’s good and my sister liked it.
  • Logan – I will see this one probably this week. I’ve been doing my best to stay away from spoilers.
  • Kong: Skull Island – I might see this one. Then again, I might just wait.
  • Power Rangers – Well, I think I will check this out. Even though it could turn out bad, I doubt it’ll be as bad as some of the lackluster Ranger seasons. Besides, I saw the other movies in theaters, so I’ll keep the tradition.
  • Ghost in The Shell – I’m not sure about this one. I’ve never been too interested in the anime itself. I’ll wait and see what the fans say.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 – While I had a couple of qualms about the first one, I did like it. I’ll be checking this one out.
  • King Arthur: Legend of the Sword – It’s a King Arthur story directed by Guy Ritche… I might see it.
  • Alien: Covenant – I’m not sure about this one but I may check it out.
  • Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales – Eh, I wasn’t a big fan of the later Pirate movies and I didn’t even see the fourth one. It may be a skip.
  • Wonder Woman – I’m definitely checking this one out.
  • The Mummy – Even though it’s a remake of the 1933 original, I’m not sure on this one. I may just see it to hear Tom Cruise’s hilarious scream.
  • Transformers: The Last Knight – You’re not getting me again, Bay! Even though this looks like it could be good, I may pass like I have on the last two.
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming – “####… another one???? Y’all pushed back Black Panther for another one???“ Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I might see it.
  • War of the Planet of the Apes – I’ll probably see this one. I haven’t seen the second one yet though. I need to get on that.
  • Dunkirk – It’s Christopher Nolan directing a film set around World War 2… I’m in.
  • The Dark Tower – I might check this one out.
  • Thor: Ragnarok – While I wasn’t too impressed by The Dark World, this looks like it could be fun.
  • Justice League – You know I’m seeing this.
  • Star Wars: The Last Jedi – Sold.
I might see others that aren’t listed, but it’s too soon to tell.

Women
As for the subject of Women, no comment. Yet. All I can say is this: ______________.


Well, that’s all I got for this post. I’m off to get close to this pillow. Plus, the President is supposed to be coming tomorrow, so I know traffic is going to be crap. Peace, God Bless, and stay cool or warm. This weather can go either way these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment