Monday, October 18, 2010

Some Random Stuff

Well, here I am again, back to post something. I'm just gonna throw some random stuff up. It's stuff that I pretty much about throughout the day.

Samuel Jackson as Captain America
I was at Johnson's food store today, and I began to wonder how SLJ would be as Captain America. He wouldn't be the 616 Cap, or the Ultimate Cap. He'd be the the ultimate, strong, and last but not least CRAZY version of Captain America. I would definitely see that movie

Here are a couple of quotes I would like to hear. Warning: they have been edited since...well, I don't cuss much.

"AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE SYMBOL OF AMERICA WHEN I LAY THIS SHIELD UPSIDE YO' BUTT!!"

"WHAT YOU THINK THIS 'A' STAND FO'? FRANCE? NO! THIS STANDS FOR THE U.S. OF A, SUCKA!!!!"

Okay, enough of that


Women
Women are a strange bunch. That's all I'll say.

Mama!!! Ooooo!!!!
Happy Birthday and I hope you like your presents that me and my sister got!
Well, my mother's birthday was today. She is ___ years old. I thank God that I was able to spend the latter part of 2009 to now with her, as well as my father whose birthday was in May.

Homecoming and a wedding
This Saturday, I'm hoping I'll will be able to go back to Murfreesboro and see a football game (undecided, have to see the ticket prices for it), go to a wedding of a couple of friends, and, maybe, hang out with some people I haven't seen in a while. My car, while fixed-ish, is still having problems. So, it looks like I'll be taking my dad's car.

Grad School? Hmmmm.......
Remember when I said I may be going in the summer to grad school at MTSU? Well, now I don't know. Since they have some of my stuff, I can go for a semester and take some courses. Of course, there's I still have to take the GMAT test, but that can wait it looks like. Still, there's the whole "ain't go no money" thing I'm going through, but I do have an interview at UPS in Nashville Monday so who knows what'll happen? I could go to work up there, and then school starts I travel down to the Boro. Or I wait and apply in the summer.

Man, this is confusing.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. . . .. .. .. .. .. . .. . . . .. .....
Well, that's all I have for today. I don't know what event or tpb I'll talk about next. There are some that I know I won't talk about, and there are some I will talk about. Until then, I'm off, saying "GET THESE DANG NAZIS OFF THIS DANG PLANE!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! I like your writing way. I'm doing practice GMAT here: gmatonlinetest.com . I hope it's useful for GMAT test takers.

    ReplyDelete