Thursday, June 25, 2015

Random Thoughts #37 - It's Hot!

Hey there. So, summer has officially started and my central air conditioner is on the fritz. The fan went out in it sometime ago, so all I have is a random house fan and an air conditioner in another room. “Yay me,” I sarcastically said. It’s not too bad though. I think it’s time for some random thoughts.


“Taking it Easy… Easy like Sunday morning…”
Yes, I just quoted the Commodores since they did do more songs than “Brick House.” I’m going to take it easy this summer. After May, I think it was time for a small break. I’ll still be posting things but not a lot of stuff. Maybe I’ll go all in in September or something. For now, I’ll just do a few posts over the next few months.

Dragon Age: Origins… Man, I was wrong about this game!
For the last couple of weeks, I have been playing Dragon Age: Origins on my PS3. It’s funny because I’ve had this game for about two years and haven’t started to play it heavily till now. I got it in a bargin bin and played some of it for a bit and then put it down for a few months. I then did the same thing a couple of months ago. Last week, I decided to play it for the heck of it since I had nothing better to do. Somehow, it sucked me in with the story, the characters, and the gameplay. Bioware created it so I think I’m beginning to become a Bioware junkie. That’s probably a good thing since Bioware actually puts good games out. Now, I want to check out some game called Knights of the Old Republic. Does someone have a remedy?

Women
Hmm... I got nothing. I guess I can say that women are cool individuals. Some are cooler than others. Remember that, men and I include myself in that.

Movies
It looks like it’s been a nice time for movies. I’ve enjoyed all of the ones I’ve seen in theatres. I already talked about Avengers: Age of Ultron last month, so you should know what I thought about that. Mad Max: Fury Road was a blast. I saw Jurassic World with my sister and cousin a couple of weeks ago and that was fun as well. I going to try to see the next Terminator, Ant-Man (doubt anyone would go with me on that), Fantastic Four, and probably a few others. For some reason, there is a part of me that wants to rent Jupiter’s Ascending, a movie that I have heard many mixed things about. 

Well, I'm outta here. Peace, God Bless, and be safe out there. Remember to laugh every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment