Thursday, August 26, 2010

$250 bucks? Are you kidding me?


This expresses my feelings clearly.



Hello! This is Ryell here and well, I wanted to put something on here that different and such. I am planning to go back to MTSU (God-willing) and get my Master's. Pretty much the requirements these:
  • Official Transcript, which I mailed today
  • Application and fee, which I sent online early this week, and
  • Scores of the GMAT Test, which I am studying for now.
I pretty much have to write two short essays in an hour, and then multiple choice for the next 2.5 hours, (YAY!!!!.....I guess). The only thing about this test that grinds my gears is the fee to take it: 250 US dollars (luckily no tax, I hope). Why does a test like this have to cost that much? I mean, these guys think that people who are going to business school have a lot of money! Well, guess what? Some of them don't! A bunch of .........

Rant done. Well, I have to get to studying for this test 'cause I do not want to take this test again.

I'm looking for a job as well (woo hoo.) I'll pretty much take just about anything now. I just got to get bills paid and all that other stuff done.

I'm also thinking about which GN or event I'll talk about next. That X-Men one took a long time to do. I think it's because that GN has some of the best stories I've ever read. It looks like the next one will be related to the guy in that picture at the top.

So in closing, all I have to say is "Good night and good luck," to everybody out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment