Thursday, May 30, 2019

Random Pictures of the Month - 12 Things Battlestar Galactica Has Taught Me

Well, I'm at the end of my journey of looking at the rebooted Battlestar Galactica. Since I haven't done this section in quite a while, I thought I'd just post some pics and some lessons that BSG taught me. These may or may not be real lessons, but you never know.

1. Sometimes, fan service is good. Seriously, Richard Hatch (RIP) knocked the role of Tom Zarek out of the park.

2. Don't tick off the really nice ones especially when they've gone through some stuff. That Mutiny arc was awesome.

3. If this show and some personal experience has taught me, blondes can sometimes be trouble.


4. Learn to multitask. You may be called upon to be a pilot, scientist, lawyer, President of the Colonies, politician, soldier, farmer, or religious leader. Seriously, though, Lee and Baltar wore a lot of hats on this show, didn't they?

5. If you think love triangles are bad, be wary of love squares. Seriously, this subplot made Season 3 tough to get through at times.

6. Cylon-on-Cylon action is fun... no, I'm not talking the other thing! Sheesh!

7. Sometimes, boxing can be dull. "Unfinished Business" was a weird episode, wasn't it?

8. Hold on to that good woman especially when she's giving you chance after chance when you screw up. Also, just look out for her... (sigh)... Episode 11 of Season 4 was hard to get through again.

9.Uh... yeah, I got nothing here. Roslin and Adama looked good together.

10. Don't let bad news lead you to do some dumb things like killing, commiting treason, and other nefarious things.

11. Even when you got a friend who's not what he or she seems to be, try to work it out especially if the other person is willing to do the same.

12. Finally, even when the old man is making weird decisions, stick with him and help him out. You don't wanna frak with Will Adama!

................................................................

All right, that's all I got. If you do actually have real lessons you've learned, let me know. Next time, it'll be time to bring this month to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment